Wednesday, August 3, 2016

New School Year!

Well it is the start of a new school year!  It is an exciting time and a very tiring time for everyone that is involved with a school.  There are so MANY things to do and it seems like very little time to get it done before our students come to see us on the first day of school.  Every year I think I am not sure I can do this again!  I am not sure I can handle all the stress, all the conversations, all the drama that is a normal part of a school and then I remember the smiles, the hugs, the "kid" jokes that make a child laugh so hard that you can't help but laugh with them and I know I can do it again!  This job is not for everyone, but for those who feel it is their passion and their calling....there is not a better job on earth! So, another year is about to start and I am thankful that I am the principal of a school where children are loved....and love to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment